Monday, April 16, 2012

the beginning

A new beginning is yet to start. I need to stop myself from living in denial. It's raining heavily outside, and that reminds me how sweet home is. Despite all the splashing and swishing, the chances of me getting affected by the distracting sounds are still desirably low. I don't know if I am able to survive out there. But I know I'll need to stay strong to fight this new fight.

I am positive that all these steps that I am yet to take are all of His plans. Am I tough enough to survive? I am about to embark on this journey, that would be the stepping stone to achieve my dreams.

It would doubtlessly be a difficult one, but I believe that if I could overcome the fear itself, things wouldn't seem as hard. It's just a beginning. So many more things to learn! Thank God for keeping me alive to see His wonderful works.

No comments:

Post a Comment