Monday, April 30, 2012

friends

I am really amazed at how quick a person can change the way he or she thinks of  another person. Even if they were really close, or really nice to each other. And somehow, an incident, or a conversation, would ruin everything.

Maintaining a friendship is not certainly an easy task. Even a person with a good personality would sometimes fail in it. Many at times, we just have to accept that some friends are meant to be the 'here-today-gone-tomorrow' friends. I am not an expert when it comes to 'friends', and I do not usually like to dwell in this topic, and when I really do, I would always, always, end up telling myself that friends would never last forever.

And because of that, I regularly remind myself to be appreciative and thankful for people around me. They make me realize that no matter how tough life is, I should not lose the focus of my life. I am here not to please anyone else, but God. I am here not to boast about myself, but to glorify God's name. To reflect His love. 



It doesn't matter if I look retarded, or not. I'm happy, because in life, there are so many more reasons to be happy than sad.

I will be strong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment