Wednesday, April 18, 2012

origins

I want to at least publish a blog post tonight, but I am really lacking the inspiration to write.

Oh my inspiration, where are you? Come back to me please. Or should I put another way? I just do not know what are the stuffs that I should include in my blog to arouse readers' interest! Note: In a positive way.

All right. Maybe I should write about what I've done today. Just a bit so I wouldn't bore you to sleep. I did some normal house chores - the simple ones, played games (VV! VIRTUAL VILLAGERS MY FAVEEE!), and also had a short Kindle session to catch up with The Lucky One. Will continue tomorrow. I have to keep my brain working so it isn't going to be all corroded and bad when I start studying.



My virtual village has a population of 18 for now. Apparently I have named all of my villagers after Korean celebrities' names. I've got Jihyo, Wooyoung, Yoona, and even Leeteuk in my village so I feel really bad when they fall sick due to food shortage. Sigh. The elders are getting really weak and I'll lose them pretty soon I believe. Trying hard to make their health bars increase by making them eat. And that means I have to keep dragging them to the food storage so they'll eat & feel better afterwards.

Are you playing Virtual Villagers too? Share your experience, or check out its walkthrough if you're new to this game!



No comments:

Post a Comment