Saturday, December 21, 2013

Gap

Hello there! Just realised that I haven't blogged for over a month. Time flies! Been writing on dayre and I almost forgot the existence of this blog. Hahaha. Nah, just joking. I won't! Finally moved out of the hostel, and ended college life. Another month till the results come out. To be honest I'm quite excited (and a little worried at the same time). I wonder how things are going to turn out. Too curious!

Anyway, Dayre has been quite an interesting platform so far. Kept reminding myself to write so that when I look back someday at least I won't forget the things that have happened. I'm trying to make full use of this big gap before I finally start studying again.

Guess what? Just transferred two ebooks into my kindle via USB last night, can't wait to finish them both! They are Veronica Roth's Insurgent and Allegiant. The first book Divergent was great, definitely going to watch the movie when it comes out next year! Oh and speaking about movies, Frozen was awesome! Surprisingly it's the best movie that we've watched so far hahaha the first two were just okay-ish. Not too bad, but not too good either.

Right. What else should I write.
We just got our S&S headbands yesterday! Never knew that we would one day buy them. So pricey! But so pretty! Hopefully they look good on us next year.

Will be back soon. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment