Saturday, November 2, 2013

Goodbye

It is once again the time of the year when I finally grow a year older. Not that I usually look forward to birthdays, but November has always been my favourite month. To think of what I have learnt so far in life really makes me more of an appreciative person. I would not be where I am today, who I am today, how I am today without any of you.

I am thankful that The Lord has kept me well in the past years. The journey of life has not been a bed of roses, but certainly it is a journey worth taking. I sometimes wonder why I am here on earth for. But indeed, I believe that God has a plan for me, and for you. We have roles to play in this perversed generation.

God's truth stands firm. Sometimes I find myself in tears, just because I can no longer contain the sadness in me. God, is always there to lift me. He is truly a living God. Just recently I heard this in a sermon, and it truly touched me. The preacher said, "The problem to your life is often a person, but a lot of times, the solution to your problem is a person too."

In fact, it is always an introduction of a person in our lives that we gain solutions to our problems. There may be exceptions at times, but really, the season of your life will change when someone enters or leaves your life.

For this, I want to thank every single person who have walked into, as well as out of my life.
To you, you, and you, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment