Sunday, March 2, 2014

It just doesn't make much sense now if I say I'm all fine. Emotionally. I still find myself breaking down sometimes. Not as frequent now, because I'm in this growing process. I have no choice but to grow and learn from this the hard way. I often wonder whether is it really important to have a life partner. The thought of it never really seemed appealing to me. It always seemed troubling (it still does), but one thing I know, that when I see people around me getting married, or engaged, I have this joy in me, and I just feel really happy for the couple. Things turn upside down, however, when I picture myself being in their position some time in the future, it's just a blank image - NOTHING. I am such a complicated person, and I wonder, will there ever be someone who totally understands me? Someone who doesn't think I'm ugly? Someone who truly appreciates me?

No comments:

Post a Comment