Saturday, October 29, 2016

So I was reading some of my old posts and I came across this to-do list I made in January 2014.

1. Auckland tower sky jump - ok, not yet! 
2. Collect European boardgames - started! slowly but surely
3. Visit Niagara Falls - in a few years' time hopefully
4. Make angels on snow - hasn't happened
5. Visit Disneyland Florida - haha maybe in a few more years
6. Bake cakes - YES! done and still doing!
7. Get cool bed sheets - haha i have a few that i really like now
8. Fly in a helicopter - not yet!
9. Experience Wimbledon's centre court - YES! twice this year! thank You so much Jesus!
10. Watch all grand slams live - i've only watched one so far! haha not sure if this will ever happen. but we'll see!

Wow. This is pretty cool! I should maybe make another list now and come back to it in a couple of years' time.

So, what are the ten very random things I might/would like to do?
1. Visit a tea plantation (since I've recently fallen in love with tea...)
2. Learn cake decoration
3. Pick up a new skill
4. Go for a ski trip
5. Read/watch all of HP movies
6. Learn how to associate with kids
7. Try golf
8. Master waffle making
9. Learn how to do my own makeup
10. Visit the Grand Canyon

No comments:

Post a Comment